Jan 13, 2024 #141 Crimea_River Marshal 47,757 16,279 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Very good detail work.
Jan 13, 2024 #142 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,231 15,147 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK I agree, nicely done.
Jan 13, 2024 #143 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Lovely work so far!
Jan 17, 2024 Thread starter #144 W Wildsau Senior Airman 305 335 Joined Oct 22, 2019 Some final detail photos. Thanks to everyone for there encouragement and contribution. I won't be permanently glueing the covers so I can display it as a like.
Some final detail photos. Thanks to everyone for there encouragement and contribution. I won't be permanently glueing the covers so I can display it as a like.
Jan 17, 2024 #145 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,561 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra That looks awesome.
Jan 17, 2024 #146 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,939 21,919 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY That detail is very convincing.
Jan 17, 2024 #147 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,297 38,810 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Jan 17, 2024 #148 Ralph Haus Tech Sergeant 1,918 2,193 Joined Jul 24, 2016 Location Leander Texas Very nicely done on the 'weathering' and 'fatiguing'.
Jan 17, 2024 #149 Crimea_River Marshal 47,757 16,279 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Great attention to detail.
Jan 17, 2024 #150 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Nice work!
Jan 18, 2024 #151 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Real nice work.