**** DONE: GB-60 1/48 Avro Anson Mk.I - Zombie Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You have me convinced to 'stick with' Tamiya-Eduard-AirFix (and maybe a few other Russian ones). Hard enough to put these things together without having to guess ;how to put it together'? Watching closely for final arrrgh!

Thanks chaps. Painted up the interior, picked out a few details, added the rather nice PE belts included with the kit (though they provided one too many of one and one too few of another). This is all ready for assembly. Im not sure if the folding seat is correctly mounted as, once again, the instructions are very vague. I could not find references for this type of seat either so just slapped it in where it looked right and added a support underneath so it won't come loose (hopefully).

23121102.jpg

There are a grand total of ZERO locating tabs or pins for the fuselage seams so I added my own:

23121101.jpg

Back when the swearing is done.

Thanks guys. She's in traction now. I did a dry fit and thought all was good but had trouble near the nose bringing the bottom seam together so lots a CA had been plastered in that joint. Will pop the clamps tomorrow and hope that nothing else pops.

20231211_160922.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back