Nov 25, 2024 #201 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,561 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra With all.
Nov 25, 2024 Thread starter #202 T Bolt Colonel 14,263 4,827 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Tonight is the last chance I have to finish up before the deadline but will not make it, so I put in for a short extension
Tonight is the last chance I have to finish up before the deadline but will not make it, so I put in for a short extension
Nov 25, 2024 #203 Donivanp Colonel 12,417 12,878 Joined Feb 23, 2014 Location Katy Texas Beautifully done Glenn
Nov 25, 2024 #204 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,561 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra I don't think your going to be the only one Glenn.
Nov 26, 2024 #205 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Good work so far Glenn!
Nov 27, 2024 #206 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Great work Glenn, you will have some extra time...