**** DONE: GB-67 1/48 B-25J - Twin Engine in WWII

Masking can be sweet, Well maybe not sweet but TEDIOUS...
First time I've used the ASK mask but I liked it.
2025-08-31_13-10-12_585.jpeg
2025-08-31_13-10-18_313.jpeg
2025-08-31_13-10-30_202.jpeg
2025-08-31_13-14-23_456.jpeg
 
Spitting a bit o paint today.
2025-09-03_11-59-45_688.jpeg
2025-09-03_11-59-48_211.jpeg
2025-09-03_11-59-51_221.jpeg
 
Doin' good man....
 
Ooooooooee...............
I did just find a Charles Davidson, 464 Sqn, sixty nine missions in Mossies!!!!
Passed away in 2010, UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will build it, 1/72nd tho!
I sware I was reading about a Davidson in the 354th BG B-25's. I'll check again by Welcom to the build
 
Last edited:
Been working on the nacelles

2025-09-10_13-06-27_132.jpeg
 
Hey camouflaging your workspace is half the fun.
 
Don, I have a question about this part of your work:
Why black? Is this the primer for the NG (neutral grey)underside? Or are you making NM (natural metal) nacelles? Or is it a kind of pre-shading?
If there was some explanation about that colour earlier, I didn't catch it. :cry::?::-k
Chill, it's a primer so I can see where I need to clean up. A flat black primer. The lower is NG😂
 
Got it! BTW I'm chilling since 6:00 p.m. with my favourite beer so everything is O.K. :cheers:
P.S. Since 6:30 p.m.
You sounded like you were chasing your tail. It's all cool 😎 the seam on the necells was a bit off. Clean up was a bit much needed to see scratches and such. Little putty and cleaned up. Picks later.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back