- Thread starter
- #121
Donivanp
Colonel
Masking can be sweet, Well maybe not sweet but TEDIOUS...
First time I've used the ASK mask but I liked it.
First time I've used the ASK mask but I liked it.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I sware I was reading about a Davidson in the 354th BG B-25's. I'll check again by Welcom to the buildOoooooooee...............
I did just find a Charles Davidson, 464 Sqn, sixty nine missions in Mossies!!!!
Passed away in 2010, UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will build it, 1/72nd tho!
Don, I have a question about this part of your work:

Chill, it's a primer so I can see where I need to clean up. A flat black primer. The lower is NGDon, I have a question about this part of your work:
Why black? Is this the primer for the NG (neutral grey)underside? Or are you making NM (natural metal) nacelles? Or is it a kind of pre-shading?
If there was some explanation about that colour earlier, I didn't catch it.![]()
Got it! BTW I'm chilling since 6:00 p.m. with my favourite beer so everything is O.K.Chill, it's a primer so I can see where I need to clean up. A flat black primer. The lower is NG![]()
You sounded like you were chasing your tail. It's all coolGot it! BTW I'm chilling since 6:00 p.m. with my favourite beer so everything is O.K.
P.S. Since 6:30 p.m.