I must rethink a use of accesory engine/cowling parts. They seems to be neccesary in this model. I have one candidate- about 70% of whole kit price, but how often do we built Catalina?
Gently with scalpel while releasing this girl, Wurger!.
Watch what you are ordering, because you can get it!
Engine sets just arrived, it's my first bigger 3D printed set, and...
I am impressed with the quality of the parts, and shocked about work need to be done with uncrate and assemble them...
They do look good and the crating is a bit of a pain but it also protects the delicate parts which unlike resin which often arrives broken or damaged in some way.
Great choice of subject, and beautiful detail set there Hal.
I just caught up with this thread now, but would have said Quickboost do engines and cowlings too. Probably not much (if at all) cheaper than the Reskit set, and your set does look better!