**** DONE: GB-70 1/32 Bf 109E-3 - WWII Spanish Civil War to Fall of France

Simple it is not, but you'll sort it Don.
No tinniy here, it time to break out the hard stuff.
 
The drinker I gets the better it looks
 
Wing work, don't want them things to fall off up thar!!!!!!!!

Upper mate was not too bad, threw down some tape and puttied inthe crack...
2026-07-05_17-18-30_634-jpeg.jpg


Lower wing there was some CRACK going in..... I used Plastistruct dowl rod to fill in on the starboard wing and a small part of the port front wing. I puttied the mid section of the port wing and the radiator vents (correct me if I'm wrong here) will fill in the rest.
2026-07-05_17-18-40_714-jpeg.jpg


The port flap was sanded down too much trying to get eh wing mate correct. I used a section of flat card on the bottom and followed it up with a small dowl section on the top.

Top
2026-07-05_17-21-54_948-jpeg.jpg


bottom.....
2026-07-05_17-22-06_751-jpeg.jpg



UP
 
yep, all the work is paying off Don
 
Lots of filling there Don. Last 2 pics, there should be a gap where you used card a dowel where the flap meets the fuselage.

1783352265260.png
 
Yep, good stuff Don.
I like the look of those PE saws too. They look less flexible than the usual thinner types.
 
Awesome, cheers mate.

Edit: Ordered. €14.10 incl. Postage from China. Cheers again Don! :)
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back