**** DONE: GB-70 1/48 Curtiss H75 A-2 - WWII Spanish Civil War to Fall of France

Hi Steph,
That's remarkable work on an old and tricky kit.
Well done!
 
Hello,

Some work: engine glued, area behind the pilot's head done, most of structure lines engraved. Next step will be the work on the gunsight and its support before to glue the windscreen.
IMG_20260614_203536.jpg
IMG_20260614_203558.jpg
IMG_20260614_203640.jpg
IMG_20260614_203707.jpg

:)
 
:thumbright:
 
Hello,

Some work: gunsight and its support is done. I tried to represent the Baille-Lemaire GH-38 gunsight which equiped the H75 A-1 and A-2s.
IMG_20260618_094848.jpg
IMG_20260618_095119.jpg
IMG_20260618_152655.jpg
IMG_20260618_152718.jpg
IMG_20260618_215618.jpg
IMG_20260618_215637.jpg


Work on the main landing gear in progress...
IMG_20260618_215739.jpg

:)
 
Going all out on those details. Very nice Steph.
 
Hello,

I worked on the windscreen. I didn't use the Squadron windscreen because I would have had to cut away the section in front of it on the kit; the Squadron part comes molded together with that forward section (the cowling). However, this did allow me to sand down the outer frames of the kit part. I added the internal rods.
IMG_20260624_133649.jpg
IMG_20260624_133720.jpg
IMG_20260624_134058.jpg


All that's left is to glue the windscreen in place and add a few details, and I'll be ready for painting. The area beneath the quarter window is left in NMF.
IMG_20260624_133521.jpg
IMG_20260624_133619.jpg

:)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back