DUMBEST GUY ON THE PLANET

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

what should I ADD TO THIS? Hmm, maybe Hmmm? :lol:

Ch...
...e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
rs...,
Pisis

I would too, Les. And it would be slow and painful. That would be for all of the families that he has insulted. That son of a bitch abuses the freedoms that we have in this country to be devisive and dumb. One of these days he is going to run into the wrong person and they are likely to beat the living shit out of that pencil neck.

NOT BS GUYS - I REALLY DID THIS TONIGHT!

I wrote his website and challenged him to a 5 round boxing match in any US city of his choosing. I told him he could sell tickets and give all proceeds to any anti DUI cause he wishes (He's really into DUI prevention, probably the only good thing this piece of sh#t is into). I told him he he wins, I'll help him burn a US Flag (he's into flag burning). If I win I told him he has to stand beside me and sing the theme song of a 4 branches of the US Military. We'll see if I get a response to my e mail.

I am sending an e mail to Hannity telling him about this - I'm sure I'm going to have to stand in line though....

I thought of challanging him to a duel in Mexico City but.......

Fox news are bigger idiots than that kid as he acheived exactly what he wanted too. To be on TV, its totally stupid giving him air time Fox needs a kick up the arse as much as that youngster does even the president has trouble getting six minutes of air time.

Be fair guys you all know in every country your always going to find lump heads like him, FBJ would wear his poor little mitts out trying to sort them all out. He is insignificant the same as the non violent anti war Herbert's where in WW2 a few thousand wankers ain't worth the air time the service guys are doing it for there families and the rest of the nations that are in the know and appreciate it, free loading is a thing that has and will always be around. If Fox hadn't broadcast his crap then hardly anyone would have even taken any notice the last thing I ever look at is extremist bollocks, what ever it is.
Having said all that I can appreciate everyone getting mighty mucked off at the twits obviously stupidity and truly insulting words against the service personnel whom are taking it on the chin so that woofter can spout off back in his comfortable Pratt-Pad

By all means FBJ pummel away have some fun, but looking at the knob head I think a decent clout on the bonce would drive him in the ground like a tent peg then old Les could practice one of his famous Lacrosse swings on his nut and decapitate him.

trackend said:
By all means FBJ pummel away have some fun, but looking at the knob head I think a decent clout on the bonce would drive him in the ground like a tent peg then old Les could practice one of his famous Lacrosse swings on his nut and decapitate him.

:lol:

question- about half way through the beating, any chance you could raise up the asshole by putting a steak up his asshole to allow the paying audience to throw stuff at him??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back