EAA AirVenture (Oshkosh WI)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

OK, fasten your seatbelt; it's going to be a bumpy ride. :)

image.jpeg
image.png
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.png
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks! I even surprised myself with how good they came out!

Thanks all. Our common appreciation of this aircraft and the young men who flew and crewed them is enough to hold me, I have to tell you. Let me share this I just cropped, then I have to get back on the job. This one the old man would really have loved to have seen, as he carrier-qualified on one of these babes in Lake Michigan (Sable) in the summer of 1944. These are the best I could get of this one (thus far, anyway...the week is still young, lol)...

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

By the way, Micdrow, some great shots of FIFI in your 2015 thread. I couldn't get my shots at those front angles. The Chicago Air and Water Show, also, is going off in August, right after Oshkosh, so this little home airport is going to continue to be a busy one for awhile, still. Aw, that's just tough. Lol.

By the way, Micdrow, some great shots of FIFI in your 2015 thread. I couldn't get my shots at those front angles. The Chicago Air and Water Show, also, is going off in August, right after Oshkosh, so this little home airport is going to continue to be a busy one for awhile, still. Aw, that's just tough. Lol.

Sweet on the return part for airshow and thanks on the pictures,

All the best Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back