Earhart's Plane Found?!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This would be great if they did find the plane, but I doubt it. I do not subscribe to the Gardner Island theory. To far fetched and no real evidence.

Saw that the other day. TIGHAR has been getting a lot of flack about asking for big donations and not delivering. To some it seems that they always "need a million more dollars" to finish the search. I'm intrigued about the whole thing regardless; I hope they find her to finally shut up the conspiracy theorists.

I watched the video from 2010. Look at it and see if you reach the "definitive conclusion that that is in fact the wreckage, and it had been discovered two years before our client paid for another expedition."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9NXJnwJmRY
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9NXJnwJmRY

"According to TIGHAR, Mellon believes that not only parts of the plane are visible, but also remain of a banjo, violin, guitar, a flyswatter, and even Earhart herself."

I saw a piece of rope and a section of cable (possibly used by the space aliens in the abduction of Bigfoot). Other than that, I got nothing from it (other than a little seasicknes).

I hope they find her to finally shut up the conspiracy theorists.
I dunno. My experience has been that no amount of proof well convince a diehard conspiracy theorist. Bring in a new expert and: "Your so-called expert is part of the conspiricy." Find physical wreckage and: "THEY planted it there. THEY are very clever will stop at nothing to hide the truth." Find proof of a natural disaster and: "God is also part of the conspiracy."

I dunno. My experience has been that no amount of proof well convince a diehard conspiracy theorist. Bring in a new expert and: "Your so-called expert is part of the conspiricy." Find physical wreckage and: "THEY planted it there. THEY are very clever will stop at nothing to hide the truth." Find proof of a natural disaster and: "God is also part of the conspiracy."
Very true. A friend of my brother in law and I went at it over 911 and the WTC. At the end of the day he thinks I'm a government plant! :crazy:

Very true. A friend of my brother in law and I went at it over 911 and the WTC. At the end of the day he thinks I'm a government plant! :crazy:

So... how did THEY convince you to join THEM? Blackmail maybe? The chance to fly warbirds? Come on, you can level with us.:rolleyes:

I would be pissed if i gave some one a Million Dollars and all they showed me was that. It would appear that the camera is moving in the current while having it`s tether line trapped. The wire and rope are no doubt parts off the camera tether.

Rich

Users who are viewing this thread

Back