Earhart's Plane Found?!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That piece of aluminum came from the Nazi base on the moon. It was a test shot before they return in 2018.

We better be ready for them. Maybe they've been up there so long, they forgot that reentry generates a LOT of heat and they'll just burn up when they get here ... but if they don't, they'll surely be pissed off when they find Hispano Ha.1112's flying around on Merlin engines. That's just wrong.

Well now...here we go...

Someone else has decided to make money off of the mystery - Oops - I mean offer expert advise on her demise.

And, of course, it's a consipracy spin.

Here's just a teaser:
Amelia Earhart was captured by the Japanese whilst on a secret spying mission for the US and returned to America under an assumed name to cover it up for President Roosevelt, a new book claims.

The aviator lived out WWII in a Japanese POW camp and was given a new identity because the administration feared embarrassment if the truth came out.

Franklin D. Roosevelt supposedly thought he would be called a 'coward and incompetent' to let such a beloved figure as Earhart be kept as a prisoner with no rescue attempt.

Author W.C. Jameson says that Earhart's plane was fitted with special cameras to take pictures of Japanese military installations on islands in the Pacific Ocean.

Amelia Earhart was Japanese prisoner in WWII, claims WC Jameson's new book | Daily Mail Online

Actually, that theory makes perfect sense. Disguised interdimensional Lizardmen like FDR never own up to their mistakes.

But in all seriousness, as a commenter on that news article posted, the Japanese would have told the world.

But in all seriousness, as a commenter on that news article posted, the Japanese would have told the world.

My sentiments exactly (two years ago):

And on the same token, if the Japanese had found/rescued Amelia and Fred, they would have most likely played that up in the media, coming to the aid of the famous world travellers. Just imagine the propeganda opportunities to be had there.

And *if* the Japanese had caught them "spying", that too, could have been used as a huge propeganda tool and played up in the media to their advantage.

100% unadulterated BS! The Japanese garrison on Mili island was small in 1937 and the island was 800 miles away. The Ithaca clearly picked up her radio transmissions indicating she was close to Howland. Even if she crashed there, the state of Japanese/ US relations was such that her capture would have been made propaganda tool providing she was on a spy mission.

"Gillespie said that fro the time the plane vanished off radar on July 2 to July 6, there where more than 100 radio transmissions from Earhart calling for help".

Except, of course, none of these transmissions were heard by the searchers in the area, it was always someone far away and unrelated to the search.

And then, of course, comes the question, just what kind of radar did she vanish off of in July of 1937? And if she was on "radar", why did the Itasca need desperately to get an RDF fix, but was unable to because she (Earhart) was using a frequency that was below their ability to RDF on?

T!

why was she only flying at 1230 feet ( how do they know that ) and at that altitude how was she seen on any radar? If I am trying to find a needle in a haystack like an island I would be up several thousand feet where I have a better vantage point and better fuel economy. why didn't she tap out morse code that is usually easier and clearer to receive?

There are a lot of books about Amelia Earhart. The best one that I've ever read is called 'AMELIA EARHART SURVIVED' written by Col. Rollin C. Reineck U.S. Air force (Ret.) He lived in Hawaii. I knew him personally and the amount of time he spent researching and dedicating over 25 years of his life compiling extremely detailed information, in the cover-up by the Government and others.There are pictures of EH in the 30s, the day she and Noonan took off, and pictures of her in the 60s and 70s. It's hard to not believe the photos are anything other than the aged EH, who by the way of course went by another name.
I suggest for those of you that are non believers, is to get a copy of the book before you pass any judgement.

I suggest for those of you that are non believers, is to get a copy of the book before you pass any judgement.

Don't bother.
Even TIGHAR does not believe Reineck's theory. Richard Gillesppie of TIGHAR wrote an article discrediting the book. You can read the full article on TIGHAR's website, here is the conclusion.

"In summary, there is not now, nor was there ever, cause to suspect that Irene Bolam was Amelia Earhart. Those who originally concocted the chimera had their book withdrawn, were sued, and failed to convince two judges of their claims. Reineck's book attempts to breath new life into discredited allegations by repeating folklore and falsehood as fact. As such, Amelia Earhart Survived joins the ranks of a dozen or more conspiracy books that mislead the unwary and perpetuate the mythology that surround the Earhart mystery."

The basic premise that Amelia Earhart survived via Japanese captivity and subsequently lived as Irene Bolam was first published in Joe Klaas' 1970 book, it is not even Reineck's original idea. He simply regurgitated a previous work in new clothing. Klaas' book was pulled from the market by the publisher, McGraw-Hill, shortly after its release. Mrs. Bolam sued Klaas, his associate Joe Gervais, and McGraw-Hill for defamation.

TIGHAR has come in for some stick over its own allegations and suppositions about the fate of Earhart, but clearly draws a line at these fantastic stories of her survival and repatriation.

Cheers

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back