Earhart's Plane Found?!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

There are a lot of books about Amelia Earhart. The best one that I've ever read is called 'AMELIA EARHART SURVIVED' written by Col. Rollin C. Reineck U.S. Air force (Ret.) He lived in Hawaii. I knew him personally and the amount of time he spent researching and dedicating over 25 years of his life compiling extremely detailed information, in the cover-up by the Government and others.There are pictures of EH in the 30s, the day she and Noonan took off, and pictures of her in the 60s and 70s. It's hard to not believe the photos are anything other than the aged EH, who by the way of course went by another name.
I suggest for those of you that are non believers, is to get a copy of the book before you pass any judgement.

I've heard of his work and I TOTALLY disagree.

BTW I seen Elvis recently, he looks good for his age.

Dear Flyboy,
Your reply doesn't count. Because you said, in your reply, " I've Heard of his work"... " HEARD" OF A WORK DOESN'T COUNT" AT ALL!
In my message, I said don't be a critic, unless you've read the book.
You probably have HEARD of the Bible too. But that ALSO doesn't count.
BTW - You also said in your Poor English, I "SEEN Elvis recently ..." You didn't "SEEN", but if you SAW Elvis recently, you're also wrong.
He died in July of 1977. I KNOW because I was there and helped load his body into the ambulance that took him away !
In one of the the threads listed below, I spent a few hours reading what was written about Earhart last night. You might try reading that.
It goes on and on with great historical detail and great pictures. It confirms what Col. R. C. Reineck wrote in his book, with several accounts of conversations with important people.

Dear Ploesti,
I have just read your account that you helped load Reineck's body into an ambulance. Based on your own words, it doesn't count, because I didn't see it personally.

Regarding Earhart, there is absolutely no reason why she would throw away her career to go incognito. None whatsoever. And there is accumulating physical evidence on Howland Island that carries more credibility than alledged sightings and hearsay.

And back to your own words, Reineck's book doesn't count, because he NEVER saw her. He compiled his book based on other's accounts, photographs and assumptions.

Dear Flyboy,
Your reply doesn't count. Because you said, in your reply, " I've Heard of his work"... " HEARD" OF A WORK DOESN'T COUNT" AT ALL!
BTW - You also said in your Poor English, I "SEEN Elvis recently ..." You didn't "SEEN", but if you SAW Elvis recently, you're also wrong.
He died in July of 1977. I KNOW because I was there and helped load his body into the ambulance that took him away !
In one of the the threads listed below, I spent a few hours reading what was written about Earhart last night. You might try reading that.
It goes on and on with great historical detail and great pictures. It confirms what Col. R. C. Reineck wrote in his book, with several accounts of conversations with important people.

WorfFacepalm.gif

Dear Ploesti,
I have just read your account that you helped load Reineck's body into an ambulance. Based on your own words, it doesn't count, because I didn't see it personally.

Regarding Earhart, there is absolutely no reason why she would throw away her career to go incognito. None whatsoever. And there is accumulating physical evidence on Howland Island that carries more credibility than alledged sightings and hearsay.

And back to your own words, Reineck's book doesn't count, because he NEVER saw her. He compiled his book based on other's accounts, photographs and assumptions.

Dear Ploesti,

Dear GG. I see that you can't read either. I didn't say I helped load up Reineck's body. I said that I was present in July 1977 when Elvis
died, and was part of the ambulance crew that helped in loading up Elvis's body. Therefore, you were in fact correct, you didn't see it,as it never happened. What a brilliant deduction! I suggest you might see more when you know how to read, and take a roll of TP with you so you can clean your glasses more often.
You are also wrong, because if you HAD Read the book, you will see that Reineck did meet with EH,and talked to her under her disguise
as Bolum. I have (had) an uncle who was with the the FBI I.O. who said probably more than he should at a families Christmas dinner, and knew some things dealing with E.H.,but closed up after he realized what he said. My Grandma just smiled, knowing more about it than anyone else at the table. I was there!

Dear GG. I see that you can't read either. I didn't say I helped load up Reineck's body. I said that I was present in July 1977 when Elvis
died, and was part of the ambulance crew that helped in loading up Elvis's body. Therefore, you were in fact correct, you didn't see it,as it never happened. What a brilliant deduction! I suggest you might see more when you know how to read, and take a roll of TP with you so you can clean your glasses more often.
You are also wrong, because if you HAD Read the book, you will see that Reineck did meet with EH,and talked to her under her disguise
as Bolum. I have (had) an uncle who was with the the FBI I.O. who said probably more than he should at a families Christmas dinner, and knew some things dealing with E.H.,but closed up after he realized what he said. My Grandma just smiled, knowing more about it than anyone else at the table. I was there!

And we don't tolerate people coming in here and being an insulting ass. You have been warned.

Ohh...my mistake. You're poorly constructed sentences gave me the impression that you had loaded Reineck's body into the ambulance, not Elvis. So yes, I did in fact struggle through your post - therefore, I read it. Perhaps you should trade that roll of TP in for writing classes?

Now, let's discuss reality, why don't we?

Earhart was a person who pushed herself to be the best, to accomplish things that others hadn't. So why, at the verge of accomplishing greatness, she all of a sudden quits and drops out of public view. This flies in the face of everything that she ever worked hard for and wanted to achieve.

Anybody can write a book and publish it. The world is loaded down with publications about secret Nazi airbases, Lizard people, faked moon landings and whatnot. This means nothing.

The fact of the matter is, that official government records clearly state that Amelia and Fred were near the Itasca...they did not have enough fuel to fly off to Japanese held territory and other destinations as some theories suggest. Anyone who has examined her Lockheed's modified fuel capacity and consumption data will know this as a fact.

As has been stated before, the Imperial Japanese Government knew that Earhart was a world-wide celebrity and if she were in need of help, they would have had a HUGE propaganda boost by lending her aid, not capturing her as a spy and run the risk of causing a worldwide media sensation that put them in a negative light - especially when they were trying to keep tension between them and the U.S. down at the time. The Japanese weren't stupid.

Not forgetting that Mrs Bolam sued the original perpetrators of this myth having no way of knowing that they would back down and settle out of court. If Bolam had been Earhart this would have been an incredibly risky thing to do as it might well have entailed extensive investigations into her true identity, which would surely have been revealed by any rigorous inquiries. Of course, if Mrs Bolam was ....errrr ...Mrs Bolam, then there was no risk at all which makes her bringing the case for defamation much more easily explainable. Any investigation would have shown that she was who she said she was :)
Cheers
Steve

Dear Flyboy,
Well here's something in more poor English - you're being a total asshole. I suggest you read the rules of this forum and decide if you want to continue to play here. In the mean time I suggest you do some research in Japanese military strength in the region and how far away the closest garrison was from Howland Is.

Ya know Ploesti, after reading some of your other responses, I determined that this probably isn't the place for you, enjoy cyberspace

I would like to throw my idea (theory?) into the discussion mix. The idea has been on other aviation forums- many may have already seen it. It is a Japanese capture theme except the spy angle is entirely different. Is this the B25 that went missing 1944 Canton -to Tutulla, Samoa? is it Amelia Earhart's L10E? or is it a pile of rocks? More info at Pacific Wrecks(Wreck and Losses)or my website aquariusradar.com/OronaSaipanTheory.html

OronaL10E.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back