EBAY Heaven or Hell (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I use ebay. Have only had problems once, but that was not the fault of ebay, but the seller, have used it for.....must be six years now (have to check :lol:), and that's the only hickup.
Admittedly(?) prices on ebay can sometimes make you think *what on earth are they thinking?*, but you can also find some dirty good deals there as well, I've done that a few times....:oops: :lol:

Ebay isnt just for used sh!t anymore. Lots of merchants sell new stuff on there too.

Ebay is great but you have to know what you are looking for and what its worth , example just purchased an 8x10 pic of EE Lightnings with a Victor over the Falls , for $8.00 there is no way without Ebay I'd have found it

Having bought loads off e-bay and just sold my Eastman A2 for a stonking price on there I'm happy. I expect to pay a fee for selling the jacket, paypal tends to up the fee as well, but everyone uses it now. How else would I have got the great price i did for my jacket and reached such a wide audiance?

Last edited:
I actually started collecting autographed football cards due to e-bay, I got the full set of Rabbitohs for $7.00. But then it was the Rabbitohs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back