notice kuhlstoff kuhler tropen einsetz on engine 1./KG60 Cagliari Italien 1943

1680778662773.png


s-l1600.jpg


 
Last edited by a moderator:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
PN+JG captured beute KITZINGEN

s-l1600.jpg


s-l1600.jpg


 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
plus another gruppe
 
Kitzingen

Operational Units: Fliegergruppe Kitzingen (1935 – Apr 36); I./St.G. 165 (Apr 36 – Apr 39); I./St.G. 51 (May-Jul 39); Stab and I./KG 2 (Nov 39 – Feb 40); I./KG 3 (Mar-May 40); Stab, 1.(H)/Aufkl.Gr. 14 (May-Jun 41); III./St.G. 2 (Nov 41 - Feb 41); I./ZG 26 (Oct 41 – Mar 42); III./KG 77 (Dec 41 – Jan 42); Stab, III./KG 76 (Apr-May 42); II./KG 76 (Apr-Jul 43); Luftbeobachtungsstaffel 7 (Mar-May 44); Stab/NJG 6 (Dec 44 – May 45); II./KG(J) 54 (Jan-Mar 45).

Luftwaffe Airfields 1935-45
Germany (1937 Borders)
By Henry L. deZeng IV
pg 339 - 341
 
Schulstaffel and IV. gruppe this according to the NJG 6 war diary and contact with ace Martin Becker who was CO of IVth gruppe this during 1945 and his Bordfunker. yes stab of the NJG 6 as well.
 
correct. some of my info is also on Michaels site.
 
just to add on NJG 6. Johanssen which was Martin Beckers Bordfunker was a heck of a guy. he sent me pages of info plus signed materials. They were quite a successful crew ~
 
Gas drum jerrycans Bodenpersonal Benzin Russland 1943

s-l1600.jpg


 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
captured beute french Nr 16

1682849171012.png


 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back