eBay: Messerschmitt Bf109

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Italian 365-14

1719055171898.png

Afrika DAK JG27 Emblem droptank whitewall tires camera

View attachment 784952

A camera ... ? I can't see any. The small dome under the fuselage is the LW-Zielfluggerät PeilG IV direction finder.

They have been edited (in the digital image, not the actual photograph) because it is illegal to show a hakenkreuz in some countries.

In these countries it would be much better to simply prohibit talking about the Second World War and all collateral subjects, this would avoid having documents circulating which are objectively fakes because they have been edited !

objectively fakes
No they are not. You perfectly know that.
A lot of research is comming from Germany.
On all aspects. Tech research i.g. , as we do here, but also on many many other fields.
The abscence of a symbol because of legal stuff do not make it less. Certainly not for an eBay picture.
For what it is worth, i like to study planes. In this era. I could not give a hoot about some symbol on a tail.
I know it was there. As do you. And what it stood for.
Many countries have symbols of bad times.
Swasika german version southern flag America seem not to do to well today, and Vinchy France flag is al but forgotten for the right reasons.
Many bad symbols all along.
And if you do buy the picture it will be there on the print.
So no. When in Germany one should respect the efford made. Not again. Not even on eBay.

6-82 Spain Condor gun justifying

1719399996653.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back