eBay: Messerschmitt Bf109 (1 Viewer)

good shots Paul.
 
me109_293.JPG
me109_294.JPG
 
:thumbright:
 
me109_297.JPG
me109_298.JPG
me109_299.JPG
 
:thumbright:
 
In post 277, I thought that line of Bf109Cs looked familiar, so I dug into my drive and found an image of a line of Bf109Cs that must have been taken at the same field perhaps on the same day.

Sadly, I don't have any information to go with it...
Bf109C.jpg
 
I don't think the shots above were taken at the same airfield.

1. I would like to pay your attention to the foreground plane .. the kite is armed with MG FF 20mm cannons what may indicate the C-3 variant. None of those in the image sent in post 277 was armed with the cannons.

2. The camo demarcation line between the top and underside colours on the air inatkes is different. The RLM65 was applied much higher at the radiator sides for all planes looking at the shot in post 277.

3. The line of threes behind the planes is longer while the one in the pic of the post above ends in a half of the way. What is more all of threes in the #277 seem to be the needle-leaved ones while those in the image above look like being foliate ones.
 
keep 'em coming:D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back