Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hel838.jpg

Žatec Saaz

me-262 bomber.jpg
Messerschmitt-Me-262A1aU4.jpg

Messerschmitt Me 262A-1a/U4 Schwalbe, (Wk. Nr. 170083), "V083", "Pulkzerstörer", armed with one 50-mm Mauser Mk. 214 cannon. USAAF "Feudin 54" A.D Sq was painted on the port side of the nose of all the refurbished Me 262s, later painted over before leaving Lager Lechfeld Flugplatz and being shipped to the USA on HMS Reaper. This aircraft became Watson's Whizzers No. 000, with the name "Wilma Jeanne" on the starboard side of the nose, later the "Happy Hunter II". This aircraft crashed on a flight from Lechfield, Germany to Cherbourg. (Andrew T. Hill Photo 1, before being painted with Feudin 54th artwork,

Last edited:
German schematic drawings of components of the the Messerschmitt Me 262. From upper left, "Steuerwerk (bersicht) ("Control unit overview"); Trimmwerk u. Landeh (bersicht); "Lagerung der Landeklappe" ("Landing flap storage"); "Hh̲enflossen - Verstellgerat" ("Elevator adjustment"
262 geer.jpg

German schematic drawings of components of the the Messerschmitt Me 262. From upper left, "Rstmarken" ("Setting marks); "Rumpf - Aufteilung" ("Hull distribution"); Windschutzaufbau: Verriegelung u. Notabwurfvorrichtung" ("Windscreen structure: Interlock and emergency ejector"); Druckdichte Wanne" ("Pressure-proof tank
me-262 cockpit.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back