eBay: North American P-51 Mustang (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Original WW2 Flying Tigers P-51 Mustang Photos CBI Theatre Rare Pictures | eBay

1607893089444.png

1607893119643.png

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you want to play along, :)
1 only eBay or other auction sites.
2 first 2 pics belong in nose art section.
3 no coloured in pictures (seems to be getting popular lately)
4 mention specifics like plane name, werknumber etc when not metioned in the auction link.
5 always put in the auction link. Even if or when the info there is obviously wrong.

If you want to play along, :)
1 only eBay or other auction sites.
2 first 2 pics belong in nose art section.
3 no coloured in pictures (seems to be getting popular lately)
4 mention specifics like plane name, werknumber etc when not metioned in the auction link.
5 always put in the auction link. Even if or when the info there is obviously wrong.

Oh, I didn't know there were strict rules. Could you show me where they're posted so I can follow them from now on?
As for colored in pics, I really enjoy the one you posted on the first page of this thread. Thanks!
I've removed my previous egregious post.

Last edited:
Oh, I didn't know there were strict rules. Could you show me where they're posted so I can follow them from now on?
As for colored in pics, I really enjoy the one you posted on the first page of this thread. Thanks!
I've removed my previous egregious post.

Can you cut Snautzer some slack? This is HIS thread the purpose of which is to post links to EBay photos, not photos from people's collections. He is obviously very thorough and spends a lot of time doing this, not only for Mustangs but for many aircraft types. If you want to post your own pics of P-51's there's nothing stopping you from starting your own thread.

Can you cut Snautzer some slack? This is HIS thread the purpose of which is to post links to EBay photos, not photos from people's collections. He is obviously very thorough and spends a lot of time doing this, not only for Mustangs but for many aircraft types. If you want to post your own pics of P-51's there's nothing stopping you from starting your own thread.

Can you cut me some slack too? I don't think I deserved to be treated like a plebe for wanting to join "his show". Excuse the hell out of me for not realizing there are no posted rules on this picture thread and for thinking I should just start another P-51 pictures thread. Gosh. Silly me. And thanks so much for being his spokesman!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back