Eduard 1/32 Bf109E-4 Profipack

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Colin1

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 2, 2009
United Kingdom
Saw this today
spoke to the proprietor and apparently its only been on release for about two weeks or so. Nice kit, lots of detail, excellent-quality decal sheet, photo-etch as usual required a telescope but looked on par with the rest of the kit.

1/32 Messerschmitt Bf109E-4 Profipack

Edit: You also get a sheet of masks for painting the canopy

Last edited:
Yep. Saw it on the Eduard web site about a week ago. Eagle Cals are already issuing decals, starting with the 'E1', and latest news is, Hannant's, in the UK, have just become exclusive UK distributor for Eagle Cals decals, and Kinetic kits.

It is a fantastic kit, I've seen it first hand...the canopy is not quite right, so I think we will see an improved one issued soon to correct it.:D

Ah! Eduard's people have gone into detail on their site about the canopy, basically saying the dimensions, shape, angle etc are correct, having been patterned of a real one. But I've also seen a review mentioning the canopy being a bit 'off' as well.

Ah! Eduard's people have gone into detail on their site about the canopy, basically saying the dimensions, shape, angle etc are correct, having been patterned of a real one. But I've also seen a review mentioning the canopy being a bit 'off' as well.

Yeah, well they revised that info and said they didn't quite get it right in a new post on their site.

Anyway, got offered one at a price I couldn't refuse....so now I have one!:D

Saw a build of he 1/32nd scale Sabre a while back, not sure where, I think on Hyper Scale. Looked very nice indeed, at a reasonable price. But the only kit I've seen advertised in the UK recently was the Candian 'Golden Hawks' Sabre, through SBX Models, and they'd sold out! Hopefully, we'll see more Sabres, and other Kinetic kits, at Hannant's now.
Wayne, you lucky $*@ - bet you got it dirt cheap too, knowing your luck!

Is the canopy really that off??? Are u saying that an OOB build aint gonna be possible???

It is apparently pretty noticeable but to some it would not matter....to 109 nuts...it does matter!!
They WILL fix it...so the error will be solved....

Wayne, you lucky $*@ - bet you got it dirt cheap too, knowing your luck!

Well, THE price down here is $130+ .....but I scored one at $90, so I'm happy!!:D

It is apparently pretty noticeable but to some it would not matter....to 109 nuts...it does matter!!
They WILL fix it...so the error will be solved....

Well, THE price down here is $130+ .....but I scored one at $90, so I'm happy!!:D
Yeah
price got me a bit too but I've been out of the game a while.
Retailing here at £45.00

I noticed that there were two canopies on the transparency tree, are they both off?

Get on with yours Wayne - we won't be kept waiting like this... :)

Well... I regret, you will be waiting a little while yet some other projects to finish first!:D

Haven't checked...why there are 2 canopies yet.....soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back