Eduard P-400 Several-Weekend Edition, finished

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Tom, why not join in with a Group Build anyway? Any problems or questions will most likely be taken care of, and there'll always be plenty of advice and support - that's some of the main aims of the GB's.

I dunno. How about I peruse the GB forum for a while and sit through a couple of builds? I really don't thing you guys want me mucking something up .............

tom

Tom, as you're probably aware, the GB's are open to all skill levels, and I can't see anything to be concerned about in your models mate! You wouldn't be 'mucking up' anything, as part of the GB idea is to help and encourage each other; if you make a mistake, or mess up some part of the process, there'll be advice on how to correct it etc. I believe taking part will increase skills, abilities and, more importantly, confidence, due to building alongside others of a similar level, and it also provided a bacxkground to each subject for everyone to learn from and enjoy.
See you in this, or the next GB then?!!

Users who are viewing this thread