End of the production line for the C17?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Personally, I think Canada needs to invest more in its navy and infastructure in the NW territories. and arctic lands. With global warming and the ice cap shrinking, Canada needs to have a strong presence in those lands.

Personally, I think Canada needs to invest more in its navy and infastructure in the NW territories. and arctic lands. With global warming and the ice cap shrinking, Canada needs to have a strong presence in those lands.
i would think you would have gone the opposite way seeing how US governments always state that they aren;t Canadian waters but international

i would think you would have gone the opposite way seeing how US governments always state that they aren;t Canadian waters but international

I dont always support what the Bush admin says. Hes gone in 2 years, the sooner the better.

And there is a difference between right of transit and claims on the land.

So who your Commander in Chief of choice Syscom? Hillary? Obama? Lieberman? Let's have it...

Hmmm. :-k

Attachments

• AT-AT005.JPG
    AT-AT005.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 52
Naw it is slightly different. The USAF C-17s are bit darker shade, atleast in person up and close it seems that way.

Attachments

• 3_c-17.jpg
    3_c-17.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 40

Users who are viewing this thread

Back