Engine Index

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I could have sworn I've seen one in the past...if I'm mistaken and there is none, then we need to find add that info! :D

Ranger (division of Fairchild) made an air-cooled inverted inline 6 (L-440) used in trainers like the PT-19 and the J4F/OA-14 as well as an air-cooled inverted V-12 (V-770) used in the SO3C

They also made APU for larger aircraft, like the Martin Mars flying boats. Here's a Ranger APU seen mounted forward on the upper deck, port side, just behind the wing's mainspar aboard the Martin Mars Hawaii:

IMGP4170[720x479].jpg

My pleasure Nicolaas but like I said I had the easy part, the real thanks goes to the members that tool the time and effort to post the information.

Happy New Year to you as well!

Gentlemen, I am looking for period drawings, manuals for the following engines Hirth Motors , Rolls Royce R type, and Napier Lion series. If anyone can help please do contact , Thanks

Damn.
I thought I got all my Ranger manuals here but I can only find two here at Ranger Aircraft Engines
I will post all mine there to pad out the list
Those two that I posted in the Ranger section were the only ones I could find at the time (I was in the midst of upgrading my computers) and have since found the others, which mainly revolve around the L-440.
I should make time to upload the rest, now that I've been reminded! :lol:

Those two that I posted in the Ranger section were the only ones I could find at the time (I was in the midst of upgrading my computers) and have since found the others, which mainly revolve around the L-440.
I should make time to upload the rest, now that I've been reminded! :lol:

Bewdy
Any additions are welcome to document addicts

Japanese engine manuals etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back