Error Codes :: 5xx (ex 502, 503, 505) (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for info.

Edit:
I believe it is associated with the old template. If anyone has the issue on metro please post.

OK.

Just reported a spamboot entry to the SFS site using the Spam-O-Matic.

I just noticed on my ipad, that some sigs aren't loading and all of the Group Build icons aren't loading, either.

On my firefox, I'm seeing everything just fine.

The ipad is using the Safari in regular browse mode (I hate mobile browsing) and both my Firefox and ipad Safari use the "fluid' theme

Should be fixed now. If you refresh content
I have the ipad on the forum right now and it's loading sig, images and attachments just fine.

However, I have noticed that if you try and use the "My Posts" shortcut from the "My Posts" dropdown menu, nothing newer than 17 October is listed.
"My Threads" and "My Replies" seem to be current, however.

I have the ipad on the forum right now and it's loading sig, images and attachments just fine.

However, I have noticed that if you try and use the "My Posts" shortcut from the "My Posts" dropdown menu, nothing newer than 17 October is listed.
"My Threads" and "My Replies" seem to be current, however.

In the process of rebuilding that content...will be fixed soon. Moved mysql server so had to update location

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back