Error Codes :: 5xx (ex 502, 503, 505)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
It varies for me. Strikes with no warning. Sometimes, just trying to access the whole site. Other times I can get access to a point, say looking at "My replies". Most often i will get access to a thread. I start to post, then when i go to "post Reply", the Error 503 message will come up. Often results in a double post when I hit the "reload" button. But also, sometimes, the post just disappears

I just think it's been so strange that some users (Parsifal, Wurger, Lucky, etc) have been plagued with errors and I have never had any.

Either way, thank you Horse, for your attention to getting this resolved!!

If you mean me and Geo , yes , it seemed to be almost at the same time.

Also I got the error a couple of times while looking at "who is on line ". Today - twice.

Clipboard014.jpg

Clipboard014a.jpg

Last edited:
I got an actual 404 error.

Refreshed the page and it loaded properly.

A 404 error is extremely rare on the server here, so I didn't think it was a problem, instead thought it may have been just perfect timing where my request collided with a database change or something along those lines.

* edit *

OOps...thought you were referring to my post! :lol:

I just went over the logs and can see the time and why the errors occurred. It appears there was an issue with mysql server connections, thus the 504 timeout error. I am still tweaking some of the configurations to keep these issues from popping up.

Thanks. I've noticed that in the logs but can't replicate. Can you tell me what style you are using for the forums at the time.
That line of code is where the template system adds functions, so there is something funky being added. But doesn't occur often.

Just got the same a wee while ago. The fluid_ww2_update. The error has occured when I clicked the "back arrow" of the net browser leading to the previous page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back