Euro 2020 (played in 2021) (1 Viewer)

Hey Bro, who/what is going to win the final?

  • Italiano

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Rule Britannia

    Votes: 9 90.0%

  • Total voters
    10
  • Poll closed .
hoping for a decent game with no controversial decisions deciding things !
 
Seems like everyone wants the Italian to win here :lol:
Common football chant in cup matches. Che Sera Sera, whatever will be will be, we're all going to Wemberley, Che Sera Sera.

(I used the Italian spelling of Che, and the football world's pronunciation of Wembley, it doesn't rhyme otherwise.
 
hoping for a decent game with no controversial decisions deciding things !
I am looking for English victory.

And if dodgy penalties are the price of victory then I have no issues with that.

It's called winning. And if you cheat to win then it's still winning. That is life.

The Italian Machiavelli would enjoy such a sentiment.
 
Today is the day.

My English comrades, I hope you are in good health.

They need to be ready for the victory dance, the victory lap and the victory parade.

Deus vult.

The poll has closed at 9-1 in our favour.

To quote Sir Frederick of Mercury, we are the champions.
yo you guys arent ready for the smoke
 
Seems like everyone wants the Italian to win here :lol:
true
 
I am looking for English victory.

And if dodgy penalties are the price of victory then I have no issues with that.

It's called winning. And if you cheat to win then it's still winning. That is life.

The Italian Machiavelli would enjoy such a sentiment.
penalties arent cheating
 
Final verdict
You be eating them words on a silver plate with plenty of sour grapes.
 
English please?
I'll translate: "Joe is smoking marijuana, so is not ready to make a penalty".
 
The things I have to see.

Disgrace.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20210711_190019769~2.jpg
    IMG_20210711_190019769~2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 84
English please?
it is a synonym for heat like you don't want no heat
heat means you don't want to see us burn you like in a street race if a car is faster it burns that car
so basically if I say ill smoke you it simple English it means I will beat you
no smoke means you want no beef/conflict
 
You be eating them words on a silver plate with plenty of sour grapes.
yall have 40 minutes to pray for your nations survival
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back