2020 Summer Olympics (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The Volleyball and Basketball games should be very interesting!

I'm From Iran!

Volleyball:

We have members from Japan, Poland, Italy and Canada!!!

Basketball:

We have members from Czech Republic, United States and France!

Any ideas about any of those???

I see it from historical viewpoint because Tokyo which is now under control of IOC looks same as Tokyo in September 1945 which had been put under control of the Allied Forces i.e. GHQ. The government is controlled by foreign power and people have no choice but feel anxieties for their future . I hope that this will be a good turning point in Japan's history again.

Luckily enough, Iran's only competitor in Men's Archery Games, placed 63 at Ranking Round! Let's see what Mr. Vaziri will do in round of 64!

Source:

Iran's only Competitor in Women's Single Sculls (Rowing), Mrs. Malaei stood on 3rd position After USA's K. Kohler and and T. Klimovich of Belarus. All 3 are progressed to Quarterfinals.

Source:

I have to admit that I don't pay much attention to the Olympic games anymore.

Except women's beach volleyball - I never miss that.
I never missed Olympics!

I watch any game that we have Competitors! They receive almost nothing compared to footbalists and unlike them, are forced to pay taxes! It's least I can do for them!

Just compare the number of Iran's Medals in Wrestling or Weightlifting with Football!

Men's Basketball:

Czech Republic - Iran: 84 - 78

CZ 25 21 21 17 = 84

IR 19 11 16 32 = 78

Users who are viewing this thread

Back