Evan's QB-35 Video thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Glad you guys are enjoying these. I have a few for the end that really rock! 8) But for now, this. I once told someone when taking pictures or video of an airplane always put yourself between the sun and the plane. Here is an exception, unless you like getting oily and your lens oily as well!

B-25 Mitchell. One engine going, the other at startup. Another Wright Cyclone roar!

Attachments

• b-25eng1start_902.wmv
    12.7 MB · Views: 51
Here is one of my favorite old warbirds. The Grumman F4F Martlett. This one just took off, did his thing and returned home, so I only got the takeoff on this trip. Check out the condensation off the prop tips.

Attachments

• f4fmartlett_293.wmv
    7.8 MB · Views: 56
That's a good looking old bird, I don't care what anyone else says. :cool:
The prop condensation was neat. I'm not sure why exactly, but personally I prefer the look of the Wildcat/Martlett in the RN FAA colours. :-k

Okay guys, three more videos. This is the first installment of the "multiple warbird" category. This is the F8F-2 Bearcat and the A-1H Skyraider together. Taxi, takeoff, flypast and landing.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• bearcatskyraider_127.wmv
    10.7 MB · Views: 48
Superb Eric, That Bearcat sounds so sweet, I love it. it even growls like an old bear if I take any Video at Duxford next month I hope they come out half as good as yours m8

props on those videos, they're killer! I love crankin the sound on my computer sound system so you can hear the rumble through the house... man I love it! I read an article in the paper today about a b-24 on display close to where i live at a museum, i want to go get some pictures and video if i can. They're offering rides- for $400 a person! i would do it but that's all the money I have. seriously, how cool would it be?

I haven't taken a ride in one...yet, but it is cool to walk through one of those old birds. The history is amazing and it is really interesting to go to each position and look out to see the field of view they would have had.

Here is the second of the multiple aircraft series. This one is David Price's P-51 "Cottonmouth" and the CAF's F8F-2 Bearcat. You even get to see the Mustang do a hot-rod taxi. He wouldn't get away with that during normal flight ops, but this was not a normal evening. 8)

Attachments

• mustangbearcat_128.wmv
    13.7 MB · Views: 42
Okay guys, time for the final installment of the QB-35 video thread. This one is kind of big (31 MB), but it is worth it, I believe. This one is the B-25 Mitchell, Zero and the Hellcat. You get to see, taxi, takeoff and landing. The roar of the hellcat is awesome!

Enjoy it guys!

Attachments

• mitchellzerohellcat_794.wmv
    30.3 MB · Views: 35

Users who are viewing this thread

Back