Expo in Torrent (Valencia) April-may 2011

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
I put some delay with this exhibition could not find the link to the room where they put the photos, I'm going but my camera is not to take pictures of these models if you do not imagine my sonpara models that there pieces here, MCON international representation this year there were people from Canada and France, conversation with miguel angel (mig), among others, these are the models I'll put in another installment of the tents and representation of the time with a opel blitz running.
this photo I am with my daughter just over a year on the Saturday meal with a good friend
torrent_2011_11.jpg

all the table before eating
torrent_2011_10.jpg

in the latter are doing the thug's friend and I juanjo blow behind the ear pruqe bothered much and ends up coming out running after me until I hit a blow, we are good friends and jokers
torrent_2011_07.jpg

Me 163, the friend tomqui
torrent_2011_21.jpg

the friend Lynx
torrent_2011_25.jpg

an Italian modelist
torrent_2011_74.jpg

This is of Korean descent Canadian or something can not remember his name but his name is well known that lee
torrent_2011_164.jpg

Last edited:
more little things
torrent_2011_04.jpg

torrent_2011_06.jpg

torrent_2011_14_2.jpg

torrent_2011_14_1.jpg

torrent_2011_52.jpg

this is the good friend juanjo
torrent_2011_49.jpg

torrent_2011_44.jpg
this is of tomqui

this is also the partner Lynx

torrent_2011_36.jpg

Love the magnetic mine and the Opel Blitz! Question, is the Opel a work in progress? Why no markings? Are they frowned upon in Espana? And finally, what is the significance of the horseshoe? The reason I ask is that in the US the horseshoe is a good luck symbol, but only if the U is facing up to keep the luck from running out.

The truck was in the process of reconstruction and tubieron just time to give the paint, so it only has enrollment that is original, distinctive logos and explained to me as the owner were investigating to put that tube in his day.
the horseshoe is a symbol of luck, but in this case told me it was something that brought the truck and why is painted the same color as the rest of the truck but not commonplace around here either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back