F-15 Eagle question

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sweb

Senior Airman
Feb 5, 2009
Florida
A co-worker of mine was a crew chief on various models of the F-15 for a number of years and I'd like to build a model of one for him in either 1/48th or 1/32nd scale. Can anyone recommend a good kit to build? Thanks.

Hi 1/48 is the more manageable size i would say because i had the revell 1/32 F15E and that was massive .But i suppose that depends on how much space he has got.BB

I believe tamiya do an 1/48 eagle but i don,t know weather it is still in production.BB

I believe tamiya do an 1/48 eagle but i don,t know weather it is still in production.BB

Academy, Hasegawa, Italeri, Revell/Monogram, Revell Germany and Tamiya all have 1:48 scale F-15's that are still in production. I did a quick search and found that most of them are still available at varios hobby stores. Prices are typically in the 25$ to 35$ range.

Thanks all. Having been out of the plastics for quite a few years now, which of the makers is typically more accurate and detail oriented?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back