Dec 18, 2005 #41 Nonskimmer Captain 8,611 9 Joined Nov 11, 2004 Location Halifax, Nova Scotia DerAdlerIstGelandet said: LOL I love that! I like how you put the ...Eh? at the the end! Click to expand... Of course. He's the embodiment of all things Canuck. If he had said it in French, it would have probably ended in "Este".
DerAdlerIstGelandet said: LOL I love that! I like how you put the ...Eh? at the the end! Click to expand... Of course. He's the embodiment of all things Canuck. If he had said it in French, it would have probably ended in "Este".
Dec 18, 2005 #42 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,295 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany LOL very good!
Dec 18, 2005 #43 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com DerAdlerIstGelandet said: LOL very good! Click to expand... Yep
Dec 18, 2005 #44 102first_hussars Tech Sergeant 2,088 10 Joined Oct 3, 2005 Location Edmonton,Alberta Nonskimmer said: DerAdlerIstGelandet said: LOL I love that! I like how you put the ...Eh? at the the end! Click to expand... If he had said it in French, it would have probably ended in "Este". Click to expand... French? he may have said Eckkkk!!!!!!! accidently horking all over everything like an Middle Easterner with a speech impedemant. Just to avoid the Politcal Correct backlash I am going to even it out by saying-I AM A KRACKER WHO DRIVES A PICKUP TRUCK AND LISTENS TO GARTH BROOKS!!
Nonskimmer said: DerAdlerIstGelandet said: LOL I love that! I like how you put the ...Eh? at the the end! Click to expand... If he had said it in French, it would have probably ended in "Este". Click to expand... French? he may have said Eckkkk!!!!!!! accidently horking all over everything like an Middle Easterner with a speech impedemant. Just to avoid the Politcal Correct backlash I am going to even it out by saying-I AM A KRACKER WHO DRIVES A PICKUP TRUCK AND LISTENS TO GARTH BROOKS!!
Dec 18, 2005 Thread starter #45 syscom3 Pacific Historian 15,698 15,189 Joined Jun 4, 2005 Location Orange County, CA "Cracker"..... not kracker.
Dec 18, 2005 #46 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,295 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany LOL
Dec 18, 2005 #47 Nonskimmer Captain 8,611 9 Joined Nov 11, 2004 Location Halifax, Nova Scotia 102first_hussars said: French? he may have said Eckkkk!!!!!!! accidently horking all over everything like an Middle Easterner with a speech impedemant. Click to expand... Eh? No way, tabarnac! You be tinkin' of 'is arch nemesis Capitaine Québec, you anglais pig dog you!
102first_hussars said: French? he may have said Eckkkk!!!!!!! accidently horking all over everything like an Middle Easterner with a speech impedemant. Click to expand... Eh? No way, tabarnac! You be tinkin' of 'is arch nemesis Capitaine Québec, you anglais pig dog you!
Dec 18, 2005 #48 102first_hussars Tech Sergeant 2,088 10 Joined Oct 3, 2005 Location Edmonton,Alberta Dont worry I know how to deal with Captain Quebec Hussars- Hey Captain America!!! Cpt America- What!!!? Hussars-Captain Quebec said youre fat and dont read good Cpt America- What!!!? Ill kill that son of a bitch!!! Capiitaan Qubequois- Nu Vait!!!! Vait!!!! et ess nut tru heir hiv sim wine!!! Captain Canuck- (he cant talk right now, hes too busy pissin himself laughing)
Dont worry I know how to deal with Captain Quebec Hussars- Hey Captain America!!! Cpt America- What!!!? Hussars-Captain Quebec said youre fat and dont read good Cpt America- What!!!? Ill kill that son of a bitch!!! Capiitaan Qubequois- Nu Vait!!!! Vait!!!! et ess nut tru heir hiv sim wine!!! Captain Canuck- (he cant talk right now, hes too busy pissin himself laughing)
Dec 18, 2005 #49 Nonskimmer Captain 8,611 9 Joined Nov 11, 2004 Location Halifax, Nova Scotia As a backup, we could always send in this guy. (He likes the F-22 better too. ) Actually the best superhero from Nova Scotia is the Green Bastard, but I couldn't find a picture of him. Attachments capt._nova_scotia1_175.jpg 20.6 KB · Views: 200
As a backup, we could always send in this guy. (He likes the F-22 better too. ) Actually the best superhero from Nova Scotia is the Green Bastard, but I couldn't find a picture of him.
Dec 19, 2005 #50 FLYBOYJ "THE GREAT GAZOO" 28,075 8,777 Joined Apr 9, 2005 Location Colorado, USA My god NS - you look like the USAFA mascot!
Dec 19, 2005 #51 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,295 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany I would not be scared of that guy! Id send in Wonder Woman after him or Archie and Jughead.
Dec 19, 2005 #52 102first_hussars Tech Sergeant 2,088 10 Joined Oct 3, 2005 Location Edmonton,Alberta Hell maybe even Hawk Girl.
Dec 21, 2005 #53 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,295 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Who the hell is Hawk Girl?