F4U-1D Corsair Tamiya 1/48

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great job on that Big Bird. Sometimes I wish the builder would include a few things however. Like for one, what color did you use for the exterior? Did you have to mix to match, or is it out of the bottle, and if so which? I am ready to paint a smaller corsair, and TBM, and F6F and the color everyone suggests is Humbrol 181, but it is no longer available. Could you help me out with your solution? cheers, Bill down undah.

Great job on that Big Bird. Sometimes I wish the builder would include a few things however. Like for one, what color did you use for the exterior? Did you have to mix to match, or is it out of the bottle, and if so which? I am ready to paint a smaller corsair, and TBM, and F6F and the color everyone suggests is Humbrol 181, but it is no longer available. Could you help me out with your solution? cheers, Bill down undah.

Hi Billl, I used the Gunze Sangyo color, I can´t remember now what color I used, but when I´m in home I´ll see and post it here to you soon

best regards,

lucas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back