F4U CUTAWAY

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

FLYBOYJ

"THE GREAT GAZOO"
Apr 9, 2005
Colorado, USA
Enjoy!!!!!!

Attachments

• CORSAIR.jpg
    CORSAIR.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 2,474
You wouldn't happen to have some of the same type of material for the P-51 B would you? I have searched high and low, but good "B" model Mustang technical pics are hard to come by.

Thanks Flyboy. I have a couple of books on order now, and if they dont have a good cutaway view in either of them I know where to look. There is only one bookstore in my town and they don't have much shelf space dedicated to aviation. Mostly picture books of jets. I think I have just about downloaded everything I can find on the net too. I've even resorted to finding Russian sites, and still I can't find much in the way of structural drawings. It seems to me that there would be much more information floating around on the web about one of the most famous warbirds ever built.

Flyboy, great drawing of the F4U. I,ve been looking for blueprints or loftings of this aircraft without luck. Have any suggestions? Where can I get a copy of the drawing you posted here of the F4U? Cheers, Bobby

Flyboy, great drawing of the F4U. I,ve been looking for blueprints or loftings of this aircraft without luck. Have any suggestions? Where can I get a copy of the drawing you posted here of the F4U? Cheers, Bobby
Hi Bobby;

There are a few folks on here who might be able to help you and there's this guy who sells some drawings on e bay, I would try there

Hey does anyone have a POh for an F4f corsair trainer? I could really use it in a pdf file. and anything with technical manuals as well.

As of right now most of the corsair manuals I know of are located here. I believe there is one with reference to the night fighter corsair version. As far as a trainer version goes I believe there was no such thing. One of the reasons why it was known as the ensign eliminator. The version I think your after is the night fighter version.

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/other-mechanical-systems-tech/corsiar-manuals-9052.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back