Fairey Battle Airfix 1/72 kit question

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bullo Loris

Senior Airman
Oct 14, 2006
Hi,

you know If Fairey Battle kits of Airfix 1/72 is out of prioduction?, let me know

Regards.

Loris

Loris , but it is exactly the same kit. I mean the Airfix one. BILEK re-boxes many of old kits that aren't offered any longer by the main manufacturers.

Last edited:
Loris , but it is exactly the same kit. I mean the Airfix one. BILEK re-boxes many of old kits that aren't offered any longer by the main manufacturers.

Yes but I prefer the Airfix plastic...what I can do I'm an airfix fan :=)))

All is fine Loris, I understand you totally.. But what would you do if you didn't find the Airfix one? I can see two solutions only. Either you can buy the BILEK kit ot scratch build it yourself.Am I right?

I agree...... Today I could have a look at the new Airfix 2010 catalogue. But I have gone through Dragon and Zvezda ones only. I'll do it the next time.

I agree...... Today I could have a look at the new Airfix 2010 catalogue. But I have gone through Dragon and Zvezda ones only. I'll do it the next time.

I think Airfix posted today this kit because I searched yesterday in the official site without reasults...

:lol: quick indeed.

I must change my program, after Wellington and a WWI plane (possible Albatross DVa, Airfix) I will do this kit, I will need helps with documents Wurger If you want help mate :=)

Regards.

Loris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back