Fallschimjäger Panzers

futuredogfight

Senior Airman
454
3
Joined
Dec 22, 2010
Location
Reading new books
Did the Fallschimjäger have a Panzer unit? Any response would be welcome.

~Futuredogfight
 
2 Sturmgeschütze units-Brigades the last one possibly the XII ? the most successful against the British in the northern sphere late 1944-45. there were also the related Panzerjäger Abteilungs which had a mix of Stugs/Pzjgd's and oc ourse loads of wheeled 7.5cm AT
 
hG WAS NEVER ENTITLED A TRUE ELITE OR PLAIN fALLSCHIRM UNIT IS WAS LAND BASED ONLY IN THE TRuEST SENSE AND CANNOT EVEN BE CONSIDERED AS fALLSCHIRMJäGER...............FRICKIN CAPS
 
whoa yourself you asked and I replied with the above informtaion which should be useful to you .............. Hg was not a Fallschirm unit as I was trying to point out, other Fallshirm units posted in Italia as well as in AFrika were also using old Italien tanks if this indeed helps

futured, sorry for acting like a Dik as I am having major reaction to chemotherapy this week, a pretty pissy excuse I know ............
 
Last edited:
It happens, the whole Fallschimjäger unit was added to the Fliegerkorps.
 
futuredog do a google search on the XI and XII. Sturmgeschütze Brigade(s). hopeful there is some good info on nthe assault unit for you .....
 
Okay, thanks man.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back