Favorite plane, loadout, and why in Instant action (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Have to admit I've given up on this game. After trying to get through the Midway level for the 20th time I gave up before the Xbox went out the window

I would never have never guessed you had a connection with Germany
DerAdlerIstGelandet and there was me thinking you were Chinese.:rolleyes: By the by hows Ansbach, these days Adler (near Shanghai Is'nt it?)

Closer to Kowloon my dear chap!

以及这可能是在这个论坛的历史中的最智力迟钝的回答,没人将理解它!!!!! :eek:

Have to admit I've given up on this game. After trying to get through the Midway level for the 20th time I gave up before the Xbox went out the window
Are you playing on hard? On the final stretch don't worry about your fellow bombers, fly high and destroy the carrier yourself.

I haven't played this game in over two years, and I could only rent it. Well I wanted to go play it again and went to the local video store, and they didn't have it :(

Plus I don't remember the complete list of planes that the game had

if i'm going up against primarily ground targets, mosquito with 57 mm cannon hands down. primarily aircraft, me 262. it's not a challenge, i know, but it's just so sleek and good looking, i can't resist picking it. when in dogfights I don't even bother with secondary weapons till the big bosses at the end over omaha beach

Users who are viewing this thread

Back