Favorite plane, loadout, and why in Instant action (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi all.

I usually play as the Bf109 (6 wingmen) against 5 Sptifires over Dover.

There you go.

James.

My favourite is Spitfire Mk V against Stukas over Dover in Instant Action. Either that or Stukas over Dunkirk against Hurricanes or Peenemunde with Me 163 against Mustangs!:) SWON was one of my first PS2 games, I love it even though some people don't.

I can not find it in any stores, so I always used to rent it from the video store, but some inconsiderate fool seems to have stolen it!! So now I'm saving for Blazing Angels:Squadrons of WWII, and an XBOX 360 to play it on.

Blazing Angels:Squadrons of WWII, and an XBOX 360 to play it on.

Played it, and aside from a few levels different level ideas, the games are roughly the same, stations and graphics aside. Both games have you divebombing at Midway, both have you using a stolen German plane for at least one level. Both use catchphrases that are annoying after the first 2 minutes. The edge that Blazing Angles has is that you can upgrade your planes through challenges, and get their "Ace" paintjobs. For example, the Ki-43 gets a late-war paint job for the "Ace," and has a firepower boost, assumedly from having two 20mm guns instead of the two 12.7mm guns. Also, its maximum speed is upgraded.

i have blazing angles and i think i have a defective copy or something cause i cant get past the spitfire recon level. SWON is more historically accurate and has a better story.

I like being the ju88 with heavy bombs over Dunkirk (against 1 easy stuka), then i bomb the town. :)

i have blazing angles and i think i have a defective copy or something cause i cant get past the spitfire recon level. SWON is more historically accurate and has a better story.

You can actually beat that level, because you just have to listen for the German radio chatter to change and start mentioning different things, that indicates that you're close to a base. Once you've gotten all the photos, thats when things get hairy, because you have to out run/out fly a bunch of fighters and return to the carrier.

The problem is that theyre always spraken in English and not in German... which is just horrible.

Not only that but that Seafire must have had its Merlin overhauled right after the mission due to all that sand.

Id pick the Messerschmitts and the dornier do335 pfeil,and focke wulf fw 190 butcherbird for a challange id pick the me109 with minimal mods i jus lik the fact that i could shoot any plane out of the sky.id never really use any jap,british,or american plane. going upon the fact that my great grandfather on my fathers side was the Herman Goring himself.

nothing against those planes i still like em but give me a Fw190 or a Me109 and ill fly circles around any opposing plane and shoot em down in droves..

that my great grandfather on my fathers side was the Herman Goring himself.

You are so full of sh-it! Kid stop fooling yourself.

Even if it were true that would not be something to be proud of. Please dont put shame to the people who actually had relatives serving in the war. I for one had relatives on both the American and the German sides.

In an interesting side note however Herman Göring's nephew was Captain Werner G. Goering who flew B-17s with the 303rd Bomber Wing. He flew 48 missions over Germany.

You are so full of sh-it! Kid stop fooling yourself.

Even if it were true that would not be something to be proud of. Please dont put shame to the people who actually had relatives serving in the war. I for one had relatives on both the American and the German sides.

yea no one liked the germans in WW2 i would hate being the desent of that guy

I would never have never guessed you had a connection with Germany
DerAdlerIstGelandet and there was me thinking you were Chinese.:rolleyes: By the by hows Ansbach, these days Adler (near Shanghai Is'nt it?)

My fav plane is still the Fairy Swordfish but as I have posted about that several times I'll leave it there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back