why

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

my thoughts exactlly alder

try ww2 fighters from Jane´s combat simulations...

Attachments

• P-47.JPG
    P-47.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 82
To answer flyboy's question, there are quite a few flight simulators with the P-47.

Jane's combat simulator (as seesul pointed out)
Combat flight simulator 1+3
IL2 expansion pack Pacific Fighters.

In regards to the popularity with the P-51; I thinking each of the two planes were equal. But if it's ground attack you need, not a lot beats the 'jabo.'

thanks for the input guys I'll try and see if I can get those games but in the mean time I might email some game CEO's or something and see if they will but them in for the next WW2 aircombat games

Aces High II has the P-47D-11, P-47D-25, P-47D-40, and P-47N. I perfer the P-47D-25 myself. You can load many different weapon options along with fuel and drop tanks. Try it out. Aces High II is free to download from their site, but to play online you pay around 15 a month.

I enjoy flying the Jug on IL-2 1946. It even feels heavy! I like the loadout for "extra ammo" option. I do not like fighting 109's in a P-47 though. I guess thats my issue though.

All the recent flight games i know of have it, so i don't know what you are talking about.

EAW, Jane's WW2 Fighters, CFS III, IL-2 1946... they all have it.

try ww2 fighters from Jane´s combat simulations...

It sure does have the P-47. I love that game.

yea its really good game u can try blazing angels 2 i think the have the p-47 bout i nont know for shoure

Nope, it does not have the P-47, and neither does the first. That game's not that great anyways, all you do is turn and shoot, turn and shoot, turn and shoot, get shot, turn and shoot, land, repeat.... (rinse hair thoroughly :lol: ). You should get a more big boy flight simulator, one that doesn't let you repair midflight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back