Favrortie and cutest female youtuber ?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Umi. She builds model kits in some of her videos.

Screenshot 2022-12-07 at 08-55-28 東雲うみ_Umi Shinonome Photo & History - YouTube.png
Screenshot 2023-03-06 at 14-28-00 【東雲うみ】大谷翔平越えの二刀流を刮目せよ!<Umi Shinonome>(Japanese Kawaii) - You...png

All this is gone now, and it is devestating to me and other native Californians who are the last of the Golden age generation..
I lived in California for 10 years, 1978 to 1988. Half that was in the LA Southbay area, where I got my pilot's license at Torrance. In 1983 I escaped to the Central Coast with an assignment to Vandenberg AFB, the best place to live on the whole West Coast. I had great success at a great job there and loved it. I made the mistake of going to the Pentagon in 1988 and finally escaped to Florida in 1993. I've made a few trips to CA since I left and have seen it go downhill. My last trip was in August 2001 and went to Torrance, Westlake Village, Lompoc, Buellton, Ridgecrest, and Diamond Bar, and thus got thoroghly overcaliforned. Travel on the freeways amounted to a continuous stunt driving demonstration and there was ALWAYS a wreck that brought you to a literally screeching halt.

To be fair, I don't think there is widespread consensus that the Antelope Valley is the crown jewel of Southern California...
I did not like the desert. But it was a whole hellava lot better before the gangs from the SF Valley moved in there seeking lower real estate prices and turned it into a place where arguments at a Sunday afternoon pick-up basketball game were settled by AK-47.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back