Finally was able to register!

Thanks for the help Bill, it's greatly appreciated and that made a TON of sense
 
Cool siggy!!

As for Question #2, you can post all you want in the Aviation Gaming section - half ways down the Main page.
 
thanks for the compliment about the signature. It's a couple screencaps from the console game "Birds of Steel" along with the patches of the different USMC units during the early days of Guadalcanal. Basically it's 1MAW, 23MAG, VMF-223 and VMF-224, VMSB-231 and VMSB-232. Finding the "baby Demon" of old school MAG 23 was fun, and I'm glad I found it. The signature was made in MSPaint believe it or not, just with a TON of patience and it still doesn't look "great". Now I've got GIMP on here, I'll clean it up and make it over.
 
welcome and be prepared to see some ah INTERESTING people. :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back