**** FINISHED: 1/48 Fw190D-9 - Allied Advance and Defense of the Reich WWII.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

le_steph40

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 18, 2011
Montech
www.facebook.com
Username: le_steph40
Name: Stephane (Steph)
Category: intermediate
Scale: 1/48 scale
Kit: Trimaster MA-1
Accessories: none (all is in the kit !) but spare box decals

The subject is Fw 190D-9 W.nr.213097 flown by Oberfeldwebel Heinz Marquardt, 13./JG51 Sqn based at Garz/Usedom or Eggersdorf during April 1945 and have flown West (Flensburg) to avoid internment by the Soviet Army.

DSCN2658 (Copier).JPG
DSCN2670 (Copier).JPG
DSCN2656 (Copier).JPG
DSCN2647 (Copier).JPG
DSCN2662 (Copier).JPG
DSCN2660 (Copier).JPG

Hope you enjoy :)

Very nice indeed! Could you tell what colors you have used in this?

I read the build thread, and I only found some interesting discussion about colours, not the colours used in build.. I tried to check again, but no result. Perhaps build thread would be better place to ask such questions. Sorry, I didn't know the etiquette.

Hello all,
I come back after a problem with my PC (hard disk failed !!!)
Tuomas, I used Humbrol and Mr Hobby colors: the "wrong" RLM83 (which should be RLM81) is Humbrol 253 with some Humbrol 91.
The RLM82 is Humbrol 252 and Humbrol 2. The RLM81 on the rear fuselage extension is Humbrol 251. The RLM76 is Mr Hobby H417.

Thanks! To my eye your RLM83 seems close enough like RLM81 (at least if there wouldn't be another RLM81 color). And I really liked your RLM82 green! I have problem with RLM82 that all brands that I have used RLM82 colors are too dark or brown or something to my eyes and I haven't found any good color for that. XF-5 was nice looking to my eye, but under some weathering it was still too close to RLM81 (Model air and Lifecolor brands).

Damn!!You guys are cranking out some Nice 190's :thumbright:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back