Finished 1/72nd models (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thats the plan of your york in the last picture,i'm just trying to find all the parts as its in a bit of a state,you will need a lancaster kit to complete it as it uses the lanc wings/engines/undercart and tail planes,i really want to find an airspeed oxford or fairey delta 2,i should have one of each somewhere but there seem to be a couple of large boxes of models missing since the move,fingers crossed they haven't gone walk about

the large bagged kit on the right in the picture is a very rare preproduction test shot of a B47 jet bomber,the largest 1/72nd kit frog made

Cool, thanks Bob! Got an Airfix Lanc set aside for that...

Don't have them myself, but 2 kiwi companies do/did the Oxford in 1:72: Tasman Models, and Kiwi Resins. Both good kits from what I've read, but not cheap.

(Btw, drop us a list of wanted kits, parts, canopies (plastic and vac), decals, etc, hopefully I'll have something you're after)

i've always built my models with the landing gear down,why not post some of yours on here

I remember building a R.E. 8 with TLBlade over one day he asked me if I was doing it gear up or down, a senior moment and to think we were under 21 at the time lol (btw a R.E. 8 is the biplane in my signiture picture)

Oh wow ! Are you trying to steal my identity or what ? I recognize so many of those kits. I have probably about 30 1/72 scale British WWII models I built in my teens and I'm almost 50 ! I've only gotten back into it in the last few years but have been doing Luftwaffe kits, same scale. I think I'm more patient than I was then.

bob721.jpg

bob722.jpg

bob723.jpg

bob727.jpg

bob728.jpg

bob729.jpg

bob733.jpg

bob732.jpg

bob720.jpg

bob730.jpg

bob731.jpg

bob726.jpg

bob725.jpg

bob724.jpg

more to follow once i get them out of store approx another 100 models

most of these kits are frog/novo/airfix or revell withe the odd heller or vac form thrown in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back