**** FINISHED: GB-50 1:48 F-4B - Zombie Build

N4521U

Plastic Pirate
14,548
7,533
Joined
Nov 1, 2009
Location
Miranda, NSW
Username: N4521U
First name: Bill
Category: Advanced
Scale: 1/48
Manufacturer: Academy
Model Type: F-4B Phantom
Aftermarket addons: Added custom and FURBALL decals for this one!

It has to be understood this is built as flown!
It did not have most small markings, fuselage walkways aircraft carrier name.
So these markings have Not been applied. Cheers.


Did an Unsuccessful 1/72 GB-44. It was just not clean enough, tail and winglets all skewiff and I hated that.
So I did start a 1/48th and fortunately I can finish, oh pulleeze, it in this Zombie GB-50. Lucky me I hope to get prodded on and not embarrass myself again!
Another Davidson piloted AC, "Engine Eddie".
So the build is FINI.......................! I am happy with this one.
Following the 6 required shots and 3 extras.

Fini GB50-1.jpgFini GB50-2.jpgFini GB50-3.jpgFini GB50-4.jpgFini GB50-5.jpgFini GB50-6.jpgFini GB50-X1.jpgFini GB50-X2.jpgFini GB50-X3.jpg

Now on to GB-51 another jet, or two!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
lovely build Bill
 
Lovely work Bill!
 
Wow ! That looks great !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back