Finished Shots of Each Build...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks for puttin this thread together Wojtek, makes it easier for me to make the Member's Choice Thread ath the end of the month...

Gotta say guys, even though I didnt get much of a chance to get a kit goin, there are some REALLY great kits finished/almost there...

Gonna be real hard to judge this round... Hats off to all who are participating, keep on em, couple weeks left...

And there is the next Spitfire in our hangar. I've added Crimea_River's work.

Last edited:
While not posting much I have lurked for quite a while and I gotta say that this group build has some of the best models for a ww2aircraft gb that I've seen. Seems that everyone has really stepped up their game.

While not posting much I have lurked for quite a while and I gotta say that this group build has some of the best models for a ww2aircraft gb that I've seen. Seems that everyone has really stepped up their game.

I would have to say Jason that is spot on.The builds by everyone has been moved up a notch for sure.Cheers

I'll tell u what Jason and Kevin, there are gonna have to be some changes in how we catagorize some of u guys... We have Intermediate guys in the Beginners catagory, and Advanced fellas in the Intermediate.... Some seriously progressing work from some of u guys I'll tell ya...

At some stage we Judges may/will have to bump some of u up a notch to keep the scoring in perspective...

That may not be a bad move Dan, especially as you judging guys will be making the hard choice for us laymen. I'm sure I'm not the only one who sometimes wonders if I've nominated the right category

Ur one of the guys Im referring to Vic... Ur F-100 was remarkable man... That kinda work will get u bumped up Brother, perfect example...

Ok then Dan, how about I take the plunge for you and if you can, change my Commonwealth GB Catalina build to the Advanced category, then I can go head to head with Andy. :D :D

There may be 1 or 2 more of u in there, we'll see.... Throwin down the gauntlet at Andy's feet huh???

I like it....

Being one of the guys whose modelling skills progress with each Build, some of u guys REALLY blow me away with ur work, that and the progression all of u repeat builders have shown, and the Battle of Britian Build is a perfect example.... I cant wait to see some of the finished product from the Commonwealth/Nightfighter gig...

...I'll chime in on those posts. You guys are really pushing the limit on skill level. Many (most?) are in the intermediate level. Advanced is rarified air as far as I'm concerned, but it amazes me the number of folks who have demonstrated significant skills and am UTTERLY impressed with all who have advanced over the last year or so. I could name names, but let me just say I am really humbled with virtually everyone's progression. I'm jealous.

And the next Bf 109E-4 has joined our BoB staffel. Ozhawk's great work you can admire in the last attached pictures of the first post.

T Bolt's two works and Slaterat's Hurricane were added today. Looking nice.:)
Also I included Maria's Bf109E.

Last edited:
Two next finished models have been attached. Vikingberserker's Gladiator and Terry's Bf109E.

How in blazes is Anyone gonna choose the best of the bunch.........?

Every time one is added it gets bl**dy tougher!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back