Finished Shots of Each Build....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And Rochie has joined the gallery with his just finished 1/48 Hawker Tempest Mk.V

The next Karl's model has been finished. The Fw190 D-9 "White 12" of JG301 shot was attached.

Wow, when the others get finished and posted this is gonna be one great GB!

*Have I miscounted? Are there still 23 entries not posted yet?

Last edited:
And Bruce's very nice looking Spitfire Mk.IIa was added to the gallery of finished models.

This being the last day of this build, I would like to say Thank You to all the members that built, offered encouragement, and added to, or shared, a wealth of information!
This was my first G.B., and it was a very enjoyable experence.
I have "lurked" around on some other boards and did not like the oppressive "I'm right and you're a crappy builder" stuff.
Anyways, Thanks again, and a job well done to all!

Ditto Loaf.
Same thing got me to join up here.
This is Not a Me Me Me forum. Like any other skill, it is learned. Encouragement is the tutor, Experience is the teacher.
I can blame this forum for about 60 percent of my building success, trial and error using the techniques I have seen in here.

And an image of the last finished almost on time model has been attached to the gallery. Spherical - 1/72 A-10 Thunderbolt II .

And let the fun begin. Good turnout folks, each and every on a gem and good luck to all.

Also I added the rest pictures of finished models. Sorry I haven't mentioned all of you here. But someone has made a few thread of FINISHED type sticky without adding DONE and unsticking those with progresses . As a result some of a mess appeared. I do appologize for that. I would like to announce that 24 models have been finished fully. And the judging team will have to work very hard to judge all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back