Finished Shots of Each Build.... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A picture of Boats' B-17G was attached.

And Michael's 1/72 Supermarine Seagull V has been finished.

Thanks Wurger. You know, I painted it silver, as was discussed in the build thread, but it still looks very grey. In the flesh its silver, but the light does things i think

I thought someone had posted an entry............

We all have them days Geo......

Boats, I sure do like your Fort!

We want to see your Booby posted mate!
I'm a try'n!

Looks like I'll finish it on time right now, but I'm not sure I'll have time to take the "official" pics before I leave Friday afternoon. That involves cleaning off my bench which at this point is a huge job in it's self. Is it permissible to post the finished thread say mid week next week as long as I finish her by the deadline with some pics taken of her on my messy work space? Or I can post the finished thread before I leave with some quick pictures which I will replace next week when I have time to do them right.

Last edited:
I suppose a declaration of Finished, and one shot should make it Done. A ****Finished thread started and one shot should confirm it. It took me a couple of days to get the least View posted, so should be okey dokey Glenn.

Done. Bill's 1/72 scale Blenheim Mk.IV and 1/72 Lancaster Mk.III have been attached.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back