[FIXED]I...erh...don't know!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

plan_D

Lieutenant Colonel
Apr 1, 2004
I keep trying to post a reply, all self-written in the Rising Sun Warbids thread. It doesn't allow me to do so though. I can reply with anything else but this one piece of writing, even when I cut it down and delete paragraphs but don't change anything it won't allow me!

Here's what it says ::Note:: You can see what I'm trying to say behind it.

Attachments

• what_the_hell_597.jpg
    what_the_hell_597.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 540
Someone just doesn't want me to wipe the floor with them.

No. But I did copy it because it said that and I moved those new windows out of the way to copy my writing to avoid extreme annoyance on the grandest of scales.

I can't send it in a reply, I can't PM it and I can't start a new thread with it. This site seems to just have a serious distaste for that one post!

plan_D said:
Someone just doesn't want me to wipe the floor with them.

Ya know - I was waiting for your response!

"D" - I COULD FEEL YOUR ANGER! THE FORCE IS STRONG WITH YOU ! FULFILL YOUR DESTINY AND STRIKE HIM DOWN! :twisted: :evil4:

Can you just put a test post in there or something? Seems like eitehr you got a funky control character in there or something went wacky (for lack of a better word!)

Surely though it would screw up all my posting ability. I can even post on the same thread, it's just that one post it won't allow it.

Yes, it worked. Thank you. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back