Fly! or else Post Your Models 2!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

use fishing line to hang models, it should be strong enough and not as noticeable

Listen Looma, there's basically two options how to hang your models... I personally prefer white thread and a see-thru tape. But it depedns on the material your ceiling is made from. I have not very solid cement mix - my house was built around 1920, so if I'd add a screw up there, I'm sure the model will be "shot down" by Hptm. Gravitation sooner or later... If you have some soild surface, you can use fishing string and small screws, which you screw into the ceiling. you can buy those screws in every hardware shop.

Good luck! :D

In my oppinion the fishig line and the ceiling are not a good idea.What about dust ?
If you want to keep your models in good conditions in order to be glad of them, put them on shelves and clean the miniatures regularly.

I only have two models, on Titanic ( not a aircraft ) and the first type of B-17 bomber, the B17 is not far because paint is not something that comes cheap here and it is hard to get in my town.

I cut the parts of the frame and thus I do not brake them or need to fill holes where there is gaps or have the problem where the part is small, if it is too big I cut it so that it will fit.

I love model work and I do not mind that it takes time and that I have to works slow. I wish I had a flying model or a larger model except the Titanic one.

Well here is a new model shop now and I want to vissot it and see if they have what I want. I want a Horten 229 V3 model or a Me-262 one.

I have 3 Tamiya models hanging from my ceiling, facing the door... a 109E in 1939 paint scheme from my book, a 109G in standard 1943 paint, and a Sturmjager 190

they all have makeshift paint cause my dad isn't willing to spend that much money... but they look good enough

lucky you guys have models waiting, damn it i have to wait till the next time we go to the mall... and my dad will only get me one

what scale do you guys work on? I work on 1/48 scale models

I got an Academy Bf109G-6 1/48 scale, for PhP350 ($7)... good deal?
and then I saw a Tamiya Fw190 1/48 scale for PhP850, like more than $15...

Pisis said:
That's cool but can you post pictures of your done models?

loomaluftwaffe said:
I'm a super noob and I've only assembled 2 models hehehe, and both got lost

I model mostly model armour in 1:72, I use them for war gaming!

panzer5ur.jpg

I'll have to set up my big lamp so I can get some shots that ain't so blurry!

posted by Tiger : I model mostly model armour in 1:72, I use them for war gaming!

A very interesting idea Tiger.More details?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back