Fly! or else Post Your Models 2!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Pisis said:
I remember building a Yak-7 from Mikro, that was trully a horror... And another Polish kit, called like KPZ or something like that... I started with models in some 1996, I was 10 at that time, so I don¨t remember how it was during the socialsm....

I remember the Yak-7 Mikro model,you are right- horror.Some of the Polish kits have been producing for almost 30 years.So it is no wonder they look awfully.The new ones are much more better.

BTW Are you working on Yak-23 now? I have the KP model in my collection.There its pic.

Attachments

• Yak23_1a.jpg
    Yak23_1a.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 81
Ok... Here's my last model: a 1:48 Hasegawa A6M2-N. I'll get some better shots soon; this is the only one I have that didn't turn out very blury.
This model took ages to finish: I put it off for a year or more while I was living abroad, I rebuilt it almost from the begining after that, I took some more time off after I scratched the canopy, then I finally finished it once I got a polishing stick.

Attachments

• DSCF0041.JPG
    DSCF0041.JPG
    132.1 KB · Views: 60
Wurger, that's quite a nice for a KoPro... The decals seem much "cleaner" then of those I do have. They are yellow (old newspaper-style)... Can you give me an advice on the cockpit - didn't find anything. One German modeler told me he doesn't remember evry well, he said maybe green-greysh... Can you help me with this, please?

Dzienkuje. ;)

Wurger said:
And I like both the models.They are a piece of your recollections.Just like this PZL P11c that I made a long long time ago.The kit was produced In Poland in the early seventies.
It is one of the first plastic models I've made when I was young.

Dang. You did that when you were young?! Impressive!

Pisis said:
Wurger, that's quite a nice for a KoPro... The decals seem much "cleaner" then of those I do have. They are yellow (old newspaper-style)... Can you give me an advice on the cockpit - didn't find anything. One German modeler told me he doesn't remember evry well, he said maybe green-greysh... Can you help me with this, please?

Dzienkuje. ;)

Hi David !!!
I've seen your request on the Yak-23 cockpit.I'll send you If I find something.There is a new book about Yak-23 but it hasn't been available for me yet.The cockpit in my model was painted with the colour like the German modeler has told you.If you can, wait for the info.And pics,I hope.As far as the decals are concerned,the old KoPro ones were "clean" in the past.Although, a bit yellowish in the transparent base.I haven't seen the new KP editions so I cannot say anything about them.

Wurger said:
I haven't seen the new KP editions so I cannot say anything about them.
That's the "rock of injury", as we Czechs say - they use still the old prints of decals, that's why it's so yellowish...

Attachments

• obtisky_jak23.jpg
    obtisky_jak23.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 84

Users who are viewing this thread

Back