flying pancake? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ok, I have posted a photo I had of the Flying Pancake. I will post some of the others as I think from memory I have about 8 including some schematics somewhere for one of the Flying Pancakes.

secret wepons over normandy is a very good game
it has veary good planes and good grapics
and yes it dose have the flying pankake

Mine too ;)

I saw that game on PS2 format today, almost picked it up and looked at the case, but then I remembered I had better things to do, like see how steps i'd taken today...

:tomcat: I agree Secret weapons over Normandy is the best historic air sim (Partically for Playstation2 which doesn't have many) I've seen.

helmitsmit said:
:tomcat: I agree Secret weapons over Normandy is the best historic air sim (Partically for Playstation2 which doesn't have many) I've seen.

You really think it's the BEST? How? It's flight models, controls, graphics, etc. are all rather mediocre compared to IL-2/AEP/PF... I know we keep going on about these games, but that's because they are simply amazing. they run laps around any other flight sim I've played 8)

And really, you can't consider SWON historic, considering the plane selection consists mostly of secret projects that either never flew or only flew once

IL2 series have to be the best. They really do stand out in terms of graphics, realism and gameplay. You can fly a huge variety of planes on it, the only thing missing are four-engined heavies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back